Microsoft Toolkit is a software tools activator that you can use to activate Windows and also Microsoft Office on your pc or laptop. Actually in Microsoft Toolkit there are two tools, the first is Office Toolkit that works for microsoft office activation, and the second Windows Toolkit which of course works for windows activation. Not too many updates in this latest version, but minor bugs in previous versions will be fixed.
Main Features :
- Built-in advanced software uninstaller featuring search for leftovers of the uninstalled programs in the system.
- Provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started when you turn on or logon to your computer. Using Reg Organizer, you can inspect, edit, or disable such programs.
- Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive of your computer, and to search for and fix invalid shortcuts.
- Ability to change many undocumented Windows settings (tweaks). In particular, it can accelerate the work of your system by sending the system a command to increase cache memory size or by unloading unused libraries, etc.
- Registry editor for viewing and editing the system registry, manipulating the registry keys and values, exporting, importing, copying them, etc.
- The registry cleaner of Reg Organizer can detect many types of registry errors. These include searching the registry for invalid references to files, folders and DLLs; invalid uninstallation data; finding obsolete and invalid file extensions and other issues. Reg Organizer can repair many of these registry problems.
- Defragmenting and compressing the registry: Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
- Ability to get information about any selected registry key and monitor changes of the specific keys.
- Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their contents to the system registry. The files can be viewed directly from Windows Explorer. Reg Organizer presents the file contents in the tree-like form, helping to visualize all keys that will be imported into the registry.
- Functional registry file editor, allowing you to edit keys and values, add and delete data containing in the .reg files.
- Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.
How to activate?
- Download it from the download links.
- Install in your PC.
- Run it.
- Enjoy 😀